2016 Guide to Therapeutic Programs & Services - Box of 25
TeenLife's 2016 Guide to Therapeutic Programs and Services is a valuable resource for you and the families you work with when dealing with students in crisis.
Finding a therapeutic school, program or therapeutic advisor can feel overwhelming. This guide lists all schools and residential treatment centers that are members of the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs (NATSAP) and provides insightful articles and advice that can help you navigate this process. The price of 25 guides includes free shipping in the US. Supplies are limited!
- Call to Action: Understand when teen stress is over the top.
- Be Alcohol Aware: This teen standby is still dangerous.
- Campus Recovery: New hope for those in college.
- Mayday, Mayday: In a crisis, try to be a coach.
- Equine Therapy: Here are five questions you need to ask.
- Do Your Paperwork: Understand these critical documents.
- Program Listings: Find a boarding school, outdoor or adventure program, transitional housing or treatment program in our almost 150 listings.
- Alphabet Stew: What some of those treatment acronyms mean.
- Admission Checklist: Know the questions to ask when making a placement.
- Adoption Challenges: Why some teens might have a harder time.