2016 Guide to Preparing for College - Box of 25
The 2016 TeenLife Guide to Preparing for College is a useful resource for parents confronting the college admissions process for the first time. Order them for your school's parents! Great hand out for back-to-school night or college night.
Article topics include:
- Financial Smarts: Tips to get your student grounded in money before college.
- Counting on that Sports Scholarship? Our experts have a reality check.
- Feeling MOOC-ish: Three reasons why an online course might help.
- Financial Aid 101: Start here. Now.
- Yup, There's an App for That: Let your smartphone help with the college search.
- Need a Break? A gap year no longer has to be expensive or risky.
- Sell It: How teens can turn their "time wasters" into application gold.
- Relax: Take it from a TeenLife expert and let go of college search stress.
- Descriptions of Selected Programs & Services
Each box contains 25 guides. Price includes shipping in the United States. Inventory is limited.