Guide to Preparing for College - Box of 25
The TeenLife Guide to Preparing for College is a useful resource for parents confronting the college admissions process for the first time. Order them for your school's parents! Great hand out for parents who are moving up from middle school to high school, back-to-school night, or college night.
Article topics include:
- Financial Smarts: Tips to get your student grounded in money before college.
- Counting on that Sports Scholarship? Our experts have a reality check.
- Feeling MOOC-ish: Three reasons why an online course might help.
- Financial Aid 101: Start here. Now.
- Yup, There's an App for That: Let your smartphone help with the college search.
- Need a Break? A gap year no longer has to be expensive or risky.
- Sell It: How teens can turn their "time wasters" into application gold.
- Relax: Take it from a TeenLife expert and let go of college search stress.
- Descriptions of Selected Programs & Services
Each box contains 25 guides. Price includes shipping in the United States. Inventory is limited.